New Series: Big Data in Health Care
Welcome to 2016! The staff and sponsors of Real World Health Care wish you all a Happy & Healthy New Year. We look forward to another year of sharing ideas and insights from researchers on the forefront of real-world medical breakthroughs.
Next week, we’ll be kicking off a new blog series on implications of the use of big data in health care. From predicting disease and identifying targeted therapies and cures to improving our overall quality of life, big data is transforming the way health care decisions are made and care is delivered.
Over the next couple months, our guest bloggers will address issues including:
- The use of analytics to identify and manage high-risk and high-cost patients.
- How to extract clinical value from biomedical big data.
- The use of big data to understand the human condition.
- The role of large prospective randomized trials in the era of big data.
- Distinctions between research and operational data within a “continuously learning” health system.
- Implications of big data science for nurse leaders.
We look forward to sharing these expert views with all of you and hope that Real World Health Care continues to be a source of useful information throughout 2016.
To read this article at Real World Health Care, click here.