HealthWell Career Opportunities
Reducing financial barriers to care for underinsured patients with chronic or life-altering diseases is not only our mission at the HealthWell Foundation, it’s our culture. Our dedicated and compassionate team take our mission very seriously and helping those in need inspires our team to work hard to ensure that no one goes without life-changing, often life-saving, medical treatments simply because they can’t afford them.
At HealthWell, you will find a diverse organization comprised of hard working team members who are fully engaged in what they do. You will find that our industry-leading ethical standards are the cornerstone of our operations. As a testimony to those standards, we were proud to receive a Platinum Seal of Transparency, the newest and highest level of recognition by GuideStar, and a four-star rating from Charity Navigator.
We appreciate your interest in career opportunities with HealthWell. We invite you to visit this page often, as we post new opportunities as soon as they arise. Thank you again for your interest in the HealthWell Foundation.
This position will provide essential overall organizational support to the Foundation across departments.
Provide day-to-day administrative support to the HealthWell Foundation team. This is an entry-level position with a robust benefits package that includes paid time off, 401k, paid holidays, and health, vision, and dental care coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the corporate calendar and schedule meetings as needed and requested
- Monitor office supplies, kitchen supplies, equipment, and furniture and place orders as needed
- Manage facilities discussions and needs with the property manager
- Communicate alerts from the property manager to all staff
- Assist the Marketing/Communications department with patient outreach and conference logistics, including registrations, inventory, and placing orders
- Oversee ongoing facility, supplies, and equipment leases, contracts, and agreements
- Monitor the HealthWell’s “Support” email Inbox and forward emails accordingly
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and delivery services
- Suggest changes to office workflow in order to improve efficiency
- Organize logistical needs for all quarterly Board of Directors meetings, ensuring that all meeting needs are met
- Communicate with Board of Directors regarding upcoming meetings
- Arrange for transportation for HealthWell staff and Board members
- Secure conference room at meeting site, and request all necessary equipment and accessories
- Order food needed for all Board meetings
- Coordinate, organize and assemble Board binders
- Keep track of employees’ birthdays and work anniversaries
- Organize team lunches and social events
- Act as host and coordinator for all external visitors
- Communicate general correspondence to all staff regarding events, changes to office procedures, etc.
- Provide other ad hoc support to HealthWell team as assigned
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Some experience preferred; HealthWell will provide on-the-job training
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and exercise sound judgment with regards to issue escalation
- Adept at computer software, i.e., Microsoft Office Suite products
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues in a professional manner using discretion and judgment
- Ability to convey written information clearly and effectively
- Ability to remain calm during all situations, provide and receive constructive feedback and inspire teamwork and respect
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Adapts quickly and successfully to accommodate changing business needs; prepares for change and helps others to adapt
- Ability to work across all departments and on project teams
The HealthWell Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org