HealthWell Career Opportunities
Reducing financial barriers to care for underinsured patients with chronic or life-altering diseases is not only our mission at the HealthWell Foundation, it’s our culture. Our dedicated and compassionate team take our mission very seriously and helping those in need inspires our team to work hard to ensure that no one goes without life-changing, often life-saving, medical treatments simply because they can’t afford them.
At HealthWell, you will find a diverse organization comprised of hard working team members who are fully engaged in what they do. You will find that our industry-leading ethical standards are the cornerstone of our operations. As a testimony to those standards, we were proud to receive a Platinum Seal of Transparency, the newest and highest level of recognition by GuideStar, and a four-star rating from Charity Navigator.
We appreciate your interest in career opportunities with HealthWell. We invite you to visit this page often, as we post new opportunities as soon as they arise. Thank you again for your interest in the HealthWell Foundation.
The purpose of this position is to positively contribute to HealthWell’s efforts meeting its mission. Specifically, persons in the position provide expertise to the Foundation in the area of Human Resources at HealthWell’s Contact Center.
- Work closely with the Human Resources Generalist regarding HR related issues
- Ensure employees have the tools they need to do their jobs
- Coordinate with all teams to maintain the consistency of process and policy implementation
Key Success Factors:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Stays calm under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Discretion with sensitive information
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate employees regarding company policies and procedures
- Maintain personnel files for the Contact Center
- Assist with recruiting-Post open positions and schedule interviews
- Participate with new employee orientation
- Support the HR department with annual benefits open enrollment
- Answer questions relating to employee benefits
- Assist with the creation of a wellness program
- Maintain knowledge of HR laws and regulations regarding compliance
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge (if applicable):
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to learn new software and technology
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting, excellent productivity and time management skills
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field or at least 1 year related HR experience required
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Deals with confidential information and or issues using discretion and judgment
- Ability to work across all departments and or on project teams
The HealthWell Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please send resumes to Careers@hwfdirect.org.