HealthWell Career Opportunities
Reducing financial barriers to care for underinsured patients with chronic or life-altering diseases is not only our mission at the HealthWell Foundation, it’s our culture. Our dedicated and compassionate team take our mission very seriously and helping those in need inspires our team to work hard to ensure that no one goes without life-changing, often life-saving, medical treatments simply because they can’t afford them.
At HealthWell, you will find a diverse organization comprised of hard working team members who are fully engaged in what they do. You will find that our industry-leading ethical standards are the cornerstone of our operations. As a testimony to those standards, we were proud to receive a Platinum Seal of Transparency, the newest and highest level of recognition by GuideStar, and a four-star rating from Charity Navigator.
We appreciate your interest in career opportunities with HealthWell. We invite you to visit this page often, as we post new opportunities as soon as they arise. Thank you again for your interest in the HealthWell Foundation.
Job Purpose and Position Overview
All positions at HealthWell are designed to proactively further its efforts in meeting its mission. Specifically, persons in this position provide executive, administrative assistance to the President (primary) and members of the senior management (secondary).
After successful completion of onboarding activities as determined by the President, persons in this position are expected to be in-office at least two days per week in accordance with the Foundation’s telecommuting policy.
Key Success Factors
All HealthWell employees are expected to be reliable, organized, and detail oriented. Employees must work collaboratively with colleagues and external customers; handle sensitive/confidential information using discretion; possess project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities; and have strong verbal and written communication skills. HealthWell expects its employees to embrace, reflect, and promote the corporate culture of equity, inclusivity, and diversity.
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain and organize the President’s calendar and schedule meetings and appointments as needed and requested, prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Work closely with the President, managing strategic tasks to completion as assigned
- Assist the President in preparing for conference attendance and participation, business travel, internal and external meetings, and Board meetings
- Coordinates, plans, and manages all necessary travel arrangements for the President and as requested, senior management; communicates those arrangements with a high level of detail and follow through
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents
- Organize and maintain documents and historical/reference materials for the President and as requested, senior management
- Assist in arranging and coordinating Foundation-wide meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Answer and manage incoming calls to the President
- Serve on special project teams and committees, or act as a corporate representative
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Provide additional support to senior management as assigned on as needed basis
- As needed, provide redundancy to the office manager
- At times, manage some personal errands on behalf of the President and senior management
- Other duties as requested
Technical Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing support at a high level
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite products
The HealthWell Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please submit an application and resume at: https://healthwellfoundation.bamboohr.com/careers/25