Conferences and Presentations
In 2019, we increased our presence at industry and disease-specific conferences. During the second quarter, the team and I traversed the U.S. attending, exhibiting, and presenting at a variety of conferences and conventions. We were honored to participate in the following conferences:
- CBI’s Accumulator and Formulary Copay and Access Summits, San Francisco, CA
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS), Anaheim, CA
- Oncology Managers of Florida, Orlando, FL
- Asembia Specialty Pharmacy Summit, Las Vegas, NV
- Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, Seattle, Washington
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Chicago, IL
- 35th Annual Conference of the Association of Oncology Social Work (AOSW), Tucson, AZ
- CBI Patient Support Services Congress, Philadelphia, PA
I’m happy to share that our presence was well received at each venue and we are thrilled to add these venues to our 2020 conference lineup!
Our fall conference schedule is shaping up to be equally busy as we kick-off the season with multiple presentations and exhibits. In September, we will be presenting and exhibiting at the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) conference in Washington, D.C.