What We Do
The HealthWell Foundation provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, health care premiums and deductibles for certain medications and therapies. If you've been prescribed a medication and your insurance company covers it, but you still cannot afford the coinsurance or copayment required, we may be able to assist you by paying for part of your costs associated with the medication. Also, if you are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, we may be able to assist with your insurance premium.
Please keep in mind that the HealthWell Foundation currently does not assist with the following expenses:
- Office visits
- Administration or infusion costs
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Medical transportation
- Health insurance premium costs for an entire family
- Deductibles that apply to treatments and services that are not eligible for your approved disease fund
- Pharmacy compounding costs
- Over-the-counter treatments
- Treatments for side effects (e.g. nausea)
The HealthWell Foundation reduces financial barriers to care for underinsured patients with chronic or life-threatening diseases.
Hear from the people we've helped
Our son, Alejandro, was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) when he was six weeks old. CF is a disease that requires Alejandro to take many medications . . .Read more...
Multiple Sclerosis….two words that changed my life.Read more...
We have a $10,000 annual deductible and God used your program to provide for us this year.Read more...